My daughter has her heart set on going to a college in Canada. Will My 529 Account Still Receive Tax Benefits?

Photo of author

dear tax boy,

My daughter is considering a Canadian school for her undergraduate degree. The school is listed on the US Department of Education website as a “deferral only” school, which means that a student cannot receive new federal while at this school. But if he has existing loans, it can be avoided while attending this school.


See also  Sensex, Nifty Inch Up Forward Of RBI Choice